- Fully opto-isolated inputs
- Can be operated parallel to the turbine battery.
- 3 different operating modes can be programmed:
1) Rx-Mode: Control via a free receiver channel (proportional power control or on/off control only)
2) ECU mode: In conjunction with the JetCat ECU, the pump is controlled via the "smoker valve" output of the ECU.
3) ECU/ Rx-Mode: control of the pump via a free receiver channel, in addition the smoker pump is connected to the JetCat ECU; this prevents accidental starting of the pump with the turbine stopped (i.e. the ECU only releases the pump if the turbine is actually running)
- Freely programmable conveying capacity.
- In addition, the pump has a control output for an optional electromagnetic shut-off valve. The valve opens automatically whenever the pump is running (Art. No.:61106-00).
- Shapely, sturdy, anodized aluminum housing