Fueler Unit Only
(Please purchase the "Complete" unit for a ready to go system.
Fully automatic filling or emptying of the model fuel tanks. All you need to do is press a button, and the entire refueling/emptying process is then fully automatic! At the end of the refueling process, the pump is always switched off automatically.
- Integrated flow meter for precise measurement and display of the filled or emptied volume. At the end of the filling/emptying process, the filled or emptied amount in ml and the filling time are always displayed. If the tank station has switched itself off after refueling (after an adjustable period of inactivity), the last refueled quantity/action will be displayed the next time it is switched on!
- Optical flow detectors for detecting fuel flow/presence on the refueling and fuel return/overflow!
- Intelligent "tank-full" detection via the optical detectors on the fuel return line and/or the integrated flow meter if only a single refueling hose without return line is used (change in volumetric flow).
- Enables a hermetically sealed, fully automatic refueling process in which no more fuel can get out of the model onto the ground/environment, as the fuel overflow can be routed back into the fuel station. Ideally in connection with the "EZ-Fueler" tank filling valve. Otherwise, the return hose can also be connected to the tank overflow in another way.
- Automatic switch-off when the fuel container is empty or if the fuel container is about to overflow (e.g. when emptying large quantities into almost full canisters)
- Automatic shut-off if the refueling hose accidentally "falls off" or is disconnected during the filling process.
- Protection system to prevent the fuel tank from bursting if the tank overflow has not been opened.
- Display of the remaining fuel volume in the fuel container
- Suitable for all imaginable model tank systems, especially for bag tanks with automatic venting of the bag tank, as well as automatic or adjustable decompression of the tank system at the end of the refueling process.
- Automatic switch-off (auto-power-down, time adjustable) if the system has not been used for a programmable time.
- Auto-power-off when the supply battery is empty (battery protection function).
- Statistics menu for displaying: number of refueling processes, total pumped volume, etc.
- Possibility to calibrate the internal flow meter by the user.
- 2-line, backlit LC display, membrane keyboard with 7 keys.
- MPX input for supply battery 8-18V (recommended: 3s LiPo); The battery is attached below the fuel station with Velcro. Battery type adjustable.
- Data connector for free firmware updates via the Internet
Freely programmable system with 20 model memories (= filling programs). The tank system can be individually programmed/preset for each memory location, e.g.:
- Model name (plain text)
- Type of fuel tank (“regular” tank or bag tank)
- Refueling speed (pump performance)
- withdrawal amount at the end of the refueling process
- Optional "defuel volume" (to remove/facilitate a
- Defined quantity after the tank has been completely filled)
- Decompression factor for bag tanks (defines how "full" the bag tank should be filled)
- Maximum or dosing volume (safety shutdown)
- Using the fuel return line On/Off (1 or 2 hose mode)
- Two rotatable Festo-L quick connector connections for fuel inlet/vent as well as refueling outlet and return.
- Suitable for all common fuels / smoke oil.
Various filling methods/algorithms selectable:
"Normal Tank" (automatic filling program)
Optimized filling algorithm for any combination of several "normal" tanks connected in series. Ideally, filling takes place with a filling line and a return line to the fuel container. In any case, the return line ensures reliable "tank-full" detection. However, filling with only one line without a return is also possible here. In this case, the "tank full" detection takes place as soon as fuel flows into the overflow (detection of the pressure increase in the tank system)!
"Bladder Tank" (automatic filling program)
Special filling algorithm for bag tanks which are only filled with one filling line. Intelligent "tank full" detection and automatic decompression of the bag tank. Air bubbles are automatically detected and removed by pulling back several times if necessary.
"Dosing mode" for defined filling or emptying of an adjustable quantity.
This mode can also be used, for example, for targeted dosing/filling of programmable quantities.
"Manual mode with AutoStop", the pump starts directly in forward or reverse.
If a "tank full" signal is detected via the integrated sensors, the pump stops automatically. Likewise, when defuelling, the pump stops automatically as soon as the tank is empty (no more fuel flow)
"Manual mode without AutoStop" The
pump runs forwards or backwards continuously until the "Stop" button is pressed. For all automatic filling programs, a programmable quantity (ml) can optionally be removed from the tank at the end of the filling process. Eg to reduce/adjust the total weight of the model.