- Fully automatic filling or emptying of the model fuel tanks. For this only one push of a button is required, the entire filling and emptying process is then fully automatic! At the end of the refueling process, the pump is always switched off automatically.
- Integrated flow meter for precise measurement and display of the filled or emptied volume. At the end of the refueling emptying process, the filled or emptied quantity in ml and the refueling time are always displayed. If the filling station has switched itself off after refueling (after adjustable inactivity time), the last refueled quantity/action is displayed the next time it is switched on!
- Optical flow detectors for detection of the fuel flow/presence on the refueling as well as the fuel return/overflow!
- Intelligent "tank-full" detection via the optical detectors on the fuel return line and/or the integrated flow meter, if only one single fuel hose without return line is used (change of volume flow).
- Enables a hermetically sealed, fully automatic refueling process in which no fuel from the model can reach the soil/environment, as the fuel overflow can be led back to the refueling station. Ideally in combination with the "EZ-Fueler" tank filling valve. Otherwise the return hose can be connected to the tank overflow.
- Automatic switch-off if the fuel container is empty or if there is a risk of the fuel container overflowing (e.g. when large quantities of fuel are being drained into almost full canisters).
- Automatic switch-off if the refueling hose "falls off" or is disconnected unintentionally during the filling process.
- Protective system to prevent the fuel tank from bursting if the tank overflow has not been opened.
- Display of the residual fuel volume in the fuel container.
- Suitable for all conceivable model-side tank systems, in particular also for bag tanks with automatic venting of the bag tank, as well as automatic or adjustable decompression of the tank system at the end of the refueling process.
- Automatic shutdown (Auto-Power-Down, time adjustable) if the system has not been used for a programmable time.
- Auto-Power-Off when the supply battery is empty (battery protection function).
- Statistics menu to display: Number of refueling operations, total volume pumped, etc.
- Calibration possibility of the internal flow meter by the user.
- 2-line, backlit LC display, membrane keyboard with 7 keys.
- MPX input for supply battery 8-18V (recommended: 3s LiPo); battery is fastened with Velcro underneath the fuel station. Battery type adjustable.
- Data connector for free firmware updates via Internet.
- Freely programmable system, with 20 model memories (=filling programs). The tank system can be individually programmed/preset for each memory location, e.g:
- Model name (plain text)
- Type of fuel tank ('normal' tank or bag tank)
- Refueling speed (pump capacity)
- Withdrawal quantity at the end of the refueling process
- Optional "defuelling volume" (to remove/easily remove an
- Defined quantity after the tank has been completely filled)
- Decompression factor for bag tanks (Defines how "bulging" the bag tank should be filled)
- Maximum or dosing volume (safety switch-off)
- Using the Fuel Return Line On/Off (1- or 2-tube mode)
- Two rotatable Festo-L quick connectors each for fuel inlet / venting, fueling outlet and return.
- Suitable for all common fuels / smoke oil.
Different filling methods/algorithms can be selected:
"Normal Tank" (automatic filling program)
Optimized filling algorithm for any combination of several "normal" tanks connected in series. Filling takes place ideally with a filling line and a return line to the fuel container. The return line ensures reliable "tank-full" detection in any case. However, it is also possible here to fill with only one line without return flow. In this case, the "tank-full" detection takes place as soon as fuel flows into the overflow (detection of the increase in pressure in the tank system)!
"Bladder Tank" (automatic filling program)
Special filling algorithm for bag tanks which are only filled with one filling line. Intelligent "tank full" detection and automatic decompression of the bag tank. Air bubbles are automatically detected and removed by repeated retraction if necessary.
"Dosing mode" for defined filling or emptying of an adjustable quantity.
This mode can also be used, for example, for targeted dosing/filling of programmable quantities.
"Manual mode with AutoStop", the pump starts directly in forward or reverse mode.
If a "tank-full" signal is detected by the integrated sensors, the pump stops automatically. The pump also stops automatically when the tank is empty (no more fuel flow).
"Manual mode without AutoStop"
Pump runs forwards or backwards in continuous operation until "Stop" button is pressed. For all automatic filling programs, a programmable quantity (ml) can optionally be removed from the tank at the end of the filling process. E.g. to reduce/adjust the total weight of the model.