JetCat SX Engines:
The JetCat P20-SX engine fits ideally into small, compact jet models which could previously only be operated with e-impellers.
Finally the sound, the power and not to forget the original "airfield atmosphere" fits.
No more compromises:
Whether single- or multi-engined, with the approximate dimensions of a cola can, the P20-SX fits perfectly into miniature jet models for hot evening jet flying. With a turbine weight of 350g, the "Minicat" is a real power gnome. From the outside in a streamlined design, its interior resembles a Swiss movement powered by kerosene.
All the proven features of the "big" JetCat have been reduced in size:
- JetCat Autostart
- Optimized characteristic diagram control
- JetCat kerosene starter
- ECU V12.0, digitized bus system for minimum cabling effort and integrated telemetry function
- ECU with auto-power-down function. ECU switches off automatically after cooling down process (RC system can be switched off, ECU remains ON until cooling down process is finished).
- ID chip on the turbine side for convenient JetCat compatibility.
- Operation via 2s LiPo battery. (not included)
- CFD-optimized and 5-axis milled compressor.
- Internal bearing lubrication with 5% oil content.
- Supplied with all accessories for installation and operation (without battery).
- Made in Germany
- 36 months warranty
|Mass flow (kg/s)||0,05|
|Consumption Full load (ml/min)||90|
|Consumption idle (ml/min)||12|
|Dimensions of the diameter (mm)||60|
|Carton dimensions (LxWxH; cm)||30x40x20|
|Exhaust gas temperature (°C)||480-690|
|Idle speed (1/min)||85000|
|Max rpm (1/min)||245000|
|Thrust at idle (N)||0,3|
|Thrust @ maxRpm (N)||24|
|Exhaust gas velocity (km/h)||1674|
|Exhaust gas power output (kW)||5,6|
|SFC @ maxRpm (kg/Nh)||0,188|