Sold out, current lead time is 2 to 3 weeks. Contact us to pre-order!
JetCat NX Engines:
The next Generation: The completely newly developed JetCat P180-NX, P220-RXi, features a brushless, fully encapsulated fuel pump integrated on the turbine side as well as a brushless starter/generator system! The rotor of the fuel pump runs in the fuel, which eliminates the need for shaft seals. The starter/generator works completely contact-free to the turbine shaft. This makes the "clutch" from starter to turbine shaft resistant to all conceivable contamination (no slipping of the starter clutch due to contamination or O-ring wear, for example).
The specially developed non-contact clutch system also ensures that the brushless generator, in contrast to the turbine shaft, only runs at very low speeds (well below 10,000 rpm). This ensures a very high reliability and longevity of the entire starter/generator system.
Furthermore, the JetCat P220-RXi has been optimized for minimum system weight. The laser-welded housing is made of thin-walled stainless steel. The entire turbine including integrated brushless pump, valves, fuel filter as well as generator and charging system weighs only 1850g. In conjunction with the JetCat BMS system, it is also possible to use significantly smaller and thus lighter receiver batteries than previously required, since the receiver batteries are also constantly recharged during flight by the BMS system.
On the front side of the P180-NX/P220-RXi turbine there is also the integrated full metal fuel distribution system with fuel filter and electromagnetic shut-off valves. This fuel distribution system is milled from the solid and does not require any defective hose connections, fittings etc..
After starting the turbine, the connected turbine battery is recharged with high power via the generator. The electronics integrated on the turbine side control the charging current and voltage fully automatically. The turbine battery is also charged while the turbine is idling. Suitable receiver batteries can also be charged via the optional BMS system.
- JetCat Autostart
- Brushless starter/generator system of the connected turbine battery is recharged via the generator
- Integrated, brushless, fully enclosed, fuel pump
- Integrated all-metal fuel distribution system with fuel filter and electromagnetic shut-off valves
- Suitable receiver batteries can also be charged via the optional BMS system.
- Internal kerosene start and temperature sensor
- ECU V12.0, digitized bus system for minimum cabling effort and integrated telemetry function
- Connection of turbine to ECU with only one plug connection!
- ECU with Auto-Power down function. ECU switches off automatically after cooling down process (RC system can be switched off, ECU remains ON until cooling down process is finished).
- ID chip on the turbine side for convenient JetCat compatibility.
- Operation via 3s LiFePo4 battery. (not included)
- Low fuel consumption.
- Fast acceleration
- CFD-optimized, 5-axis milled micro compressor.
- Proven, very fast JetCat kerosene start.
- Internal bearing lubrication with 5% oil content.
- Supplied with all accessories for installation and operation (without battery).
- Made in Germany
- 36 months warranty
|Mass flow (kg/s)||0,38|
|Consumption Full load (ml/min)||585|
|Consumption idle (ml/min)||120|
|Dimensions of the diameter (mm)||112|
|Carton dimensions (LxWxH; cm)|
|Exhaust gas temperature (°C)||520-750|
|Idle speed (1/min)||32000|
|Max rpm (1/min)||126000|
|Thrust at idle (N)||7|
|Thrust @ maxRpm (N)||175|
|Exhaust gas velocity (km/h)||1658|
|Exhaust gas power output (kW)||40,3|
|SFC @ maxRpm (kg/Nh)||0,160|